About Us Procedures 3D Imaging Gallery Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers The Surgical Experience About Anaesthesia 

Do you have expertise in Asian plastic surgeries?

Your questions answered by our surgeon, Lucian Ion, FRCS(Plast)

Asked on 28 May 2013


Do you have expertise in Asian plastic surgeries? I would like to get [double eyelid] and asian rhinoplasty done but I do not have western features. Also, what type of fillings do you use for rhinoplasty?


I do have experience with Asian plastic surgery, but with regards to rhinoplasty surgery in most instances, for the augmentation, I tend to use the rib cartilage. For nonsurgical rhinoplasty using injectable fillers, I tend to use hydraulic acid-based fillers or Radiesse.

Typically, in the context of a consultation it is possible to define more accurately the characteristics of the change that you seek and it will also make it possible to understand better what is the best treatment applicable.

Lucian Ion Cosmetic Surgeon Mr Lucian Ion FRCS(Plast)
129 Harley Street

Get in touch. Talk to our helpful team or book a consultation with Mr Lucian Ion. Call 0207 486 7757

Book an appointment
Receive our newsletter