About Us Procedures 3D Imaging Gallery Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers The Surgical Experience About Anaesthesia 

I have recently had a baby and no longer like my body.

Your questions answered by our surgeon, Lucian Ion, FRCS(Plast)

Asked on 09 May 2012


I have recently had a baby and no longer like my body. I used to have a 'poke out' bum and now it has lost its shape.

I hate the fat left around my stomach. I have always wanted a Brazilian bum. I need to find a surgeon in the UK that would transfer fat from my stomach to my bum to give it a bigger, round shape.

Please will you reply and let me know if you could perform this, the prices and how to arrange a consultation?


The contrast that you describe will be emphasised by using some fatty tissue from the waistline to enhance the gluteal regions.

The excess volume around the abdomen following pregnancy is often a combination of weakness of the abdominal wall and fatty tissue excess. It would be to your advantage to include an exercise program for tightening the core muscles to give you the best shape for your torso and waistline.

For guidance regarding prices for the more common aesthetic surgery procedures or combinations of procedures, please visit my website at www.allaboutcosmeticsurgery.co.uk

For procedures not listed there, kindly contact my practice either by telephone at 0207 486 7757 or by email at contact@aesthetic-plastic-surgery.co.uk and my team will be delighted to assist you.

Lucian Ion Cosmetic Surgeon Mr Lucian Ion FRCS(Plast)
129 Harley Street

Get in touch. Talk to our helpful team or book a consultation with Mr Lucian Ion. Call 0207 486 7757

Book an appointment
Receive our newsletter